Powered By Blogger

Friday, 9 March 2012

7th March 2012, Wednesday

Today is 7th march 2012, I woke up early and I quickly started prepared myself take bath, and prepared my breakfast as ussually. After took my breakfast I prepared myself and go out from my room to go to the class before going to class I go to my friend room for asked then to go to class together and then quickly wear  their shirt and going we went to the Mathematics Engineering class for 2 hours. At 10am the mathematics class finis, then we prepared for going to the computer laboratory together which are placed at Electrical department. So we move to that place together and when we reached at there, the lecturer had waited at us because we had lated came to the laboratory.While during this class,we had study a new topics about the microsoft project which expain about how the we must plan our work for make a project can completely finish and succeed. Actually,  I still not understand very well how to use this software and I still not install this software to my notebook. So it is make me hard to learn and to explore this sortware. For 2 hours had learn and listen to the lecturer and the class been dismiss for next week that the lecturer also will be change with a new lecturer because our lecturer will going to move to Penisular Malaysia.
              
           In the everning, we had lated going to the class and we had tihnked the lecturer will angry to us but while we reached at the class we had seen no lecturer there. So we all had agreed to wait the lecturer for 2.30 pm then we will go back if the lecturer will not come to the class. Finally, the lecturer still not come so we had go back to our own room and make our own works.i planned my everning by completing and make my drawing assignment. At 4pm, I wasting my time by serving the internet and install some software on my laptop because I didn’t had mood to make my English oral presentation. In the night, Imy cousin and I went to BKA 17 for attent the bible sharing on 8pm and this one of best and peaceful on that day. When I going back from the bible sharing I preffer myseft to make my preparation for the English oral. Even felt sleepy during I progress my Oral presentation but I need to complete my writing before I landing my head on the pillow for 5 hours. At 2.30pm I finished up my Oral Writing so I quickly turn off my laptop and go to sleep.
                                                                                ~Gregory~

No comments:

Post a Comment