Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

6th March 2012,Tuesday

          Today 6th march 2012,I woke up lated this morning because my class started lated today at 9am.So I prefered to wake little bit lated. Then I going to take a bath and after that I prepared my breakfast and started to plan my day that day. With my happy and cheerful face I started my step out from my room to go to the class with my friends. My first class today was engineering mathematics and we got learned a new chapter about geometry that was my favourite. At 10am, we rush up to go the library for English course class and my friends and I started out our conversion about nonsense thing while waited En. Isa come. In the English class, he had gave us an idea how to improve our english language in communications and writing by writing an journal.So, I took this opporcunity improve my english by writing a journal about what happen yesterday in my life and I think this is a good idea for me that I can follow and practice it as my habit. After finish the class, my friends and I went to the Gerai to buy some food for our lunch and we eat in the rooms only.
                During that afternoon, after I took my lunch my girlfriends had message me and we had a long conversation about our relationship that not very uncomfortable and unhappy with each other for a long time since a few weeks. Then, I prepared myself to go the everning class at 3pm which is Electrical technology class on that moment something had been changed that we had got a new lecturer that a very happy and had a good idea when teached us. This make my friends and I become liked to learned electrical and excited to heard when he was teached us. In the night, I got a meeting with a JPK for 2 hours that ending at 11 o’clock. I doesn’t thinked so that this will happened again liked last meeting. On my way going back to my room I started thinked about my assignment that were lot, the first assignment that really make me nervous is english because we need to preapare our self for our oral test this Thursday.While I still does not checked and reading the question,so on that I night I prefered to stay up for an hour for make my assignment even I can’t finished it up but it’s good if I can progress it a little bit.Many memory and great event that I can’t accepted it in my life during that day. When I felt sleepy, I started arranged my thing and prepared to go sleep at 1am.
                                                                                                                                                ~Gregory~

No comments:

Post a Comment